Today, we started learning about Chemistry with division 2. You learned about elements, compounds, and the different states of matter. We also learned that different states of matter have different amounts of space between the particles. Today's PAR will require you to complete a couple virtual activities online. I have provided the links below. Remember, an important thing to remember is that you must read the instructions in order to be able to complete the tutorials. If you don't read the instructions, it likely won't make any sense to you. They require 'FLASH' so it won't work on an iPad/iPod/iphone. Use a computer or other tablet.
- Complete your states of matter worksheet.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete your second draft of your powerful response. You have one more day to improve it until we work on our final edits to be handed in on Friday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on the states of matter. You have a quiz tomorrow on the characteristics of the three states of matter listed in this video. This will be posted on FreshGrade.
- Click here and complete Stage 1 and 2 of the tutorials. Read all instructions that pop up carefully.
- Click here and read through page 1. For your PAR, in your own words, write about the different states of matter and explain the PARTICLE THEORY OF MATTER in your own words.
- If the website doesn't let you post, click here and post directly on this google doc.