Climate change is something that is happening. It is undeniable and has been proven by science. Global temperatures are on the rise and we must all act now to save the earth for future generations. Today, although we were unable to participate in the March downtown, we were there in spirit. We watched Greta Thunberg standing up to world leaders. A global movement always starts with one person and then grows. Let's keep this movement going! Make a change at home. Small changes can have massive results!
- Plant I.D. Projects are due on Monday @ 3pm. You will have 1 hr of work time on Monday. Follow the criteria closely to achieve success!
- Collages are due Next Friday. Follow the criteria posted above under the assessments tab and below:)
4.) FRESHGRADE / WORDWORK: <----------IMPORTANT! GET THIS DONE!
- Login to your FRESHGRADE and do the following:
- Write a few sentences on how you improved from your pre-test to your unit test.
- If you didn't improve, explain why you didn't.
-Explain what you will do to improve next week. Be specific on what you will do. Do NOT just say that you will study more. Say how you will study! OWNERSHIP!
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch the following video Greta Thunberg Ted Talk as well as the videos posted below.
- Your PAR for the weekend is to go back to yesterday's PAR and do the following to achieve learning success!
1.) Make sure you have completed yesterday's PAR according to the criteria.
2.) Give at least one other student 'DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK' based on the success criteria.
3.) You have responded to the person who has given you feedback.
4.) You have taken the feedback and made edits/revisions to your original posting based on the
feedback you received and it can also be based on a self-assessment if you didn't receive
feedback from someone.
5.) Keep in mind, you can simply copy and paste your original post and edit/revise it before you
post your revised version.
Greta Thunberg: The speeches that helped spark a global movement
Greta Thunberg rebukes world leaders