Today, we started the day by building our background knowledge in ART. We learned more about Roy Lichtenstein and his style of pop art. We discussed elements/principles of art and design that contribute to the look of his work. This included lines, shapes, colours, and patterns. We then looked at quality examples to create criteria as a class in order to understand what to shoot for when creating our artwork. We are looking forward to seeing you go through the learning process with your Lichtenstein-inspired onomatopoeia artwork.
- Complete any needed corrections on your percent math sheet
2) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Big idea paragraph for the poem, Lester by Shel Silverstein
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on what we did in ART class today, what are 3 criteria points you feel Mr. Hong and I must include on the criteria sheet for the Roy Lichtenstein inspired onomatopoeia Art?
- This can include points we created as a class.
- You must explain why you feel we should include the 3 criteria points for this assignment. Do not simply 'LIST' 3 points.
- Self-assess your work for the givens: spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc.
- Edit/revise if necessary.