Sometimes it is hard to imagine that days will keep getting better but today was just another fantastic day with div 2. I am so happy with how well everyone is doing, especially when it comes to following our C-charts and behaviour expectations. One area that we need to keep improving on is COMPLETING HOMEWORK, especially math. Make sure you use your class time well and when you get home, complete your school work before you play games or watch TV. Time management is an importnat skill that we all need to work on this year.
1.)HOMEWORK ALERTS: Must be returned tomorrow
- Leighton, Kai, Matthew, Kim, Dillon, Aaron
- Complete your sentences
- Gr 7. p17-19
- Gr.6. Up to page 31 in unit 2
- Unit test coming up early next week
- Make sure all writing has been transferred to one-note in our class notebook
- PAR holiday
- Complete any unfinished PAR's from this week or use this time to study
- (I WILL BE CHECKING ALL PARS FROM THIS WEEK SOON SO GET CAUGHT UP)
- If you have completed all your work and PAR's this week post a message here saying you have completed everything.
- Give some acknowledgments and praise to those who have finished everything
- Post some general encouragement for all those still working hard!