This week is our last week of badminton before we start the school wide tennis unit. Today students used all their badminton skills to play games. Even in this short time Ms. Chohan and I have seen some solid improvement. In math we had an assessment on operations with integers to prepare for the unit evaluation which will be this Thursday. I have completed teaching all learning intentions for the except for the graphing linear relations section. This learning intention will be taught in the next math unit. The afternoon consisted of music and working with Ms. Chohan on French Action Songs. It was a great day of learning!
- Unit Evaluation on integers Thursday!
- Complete Assessment/Pretest (click)
- Complete 6 questions from the handout today (click)
- All materials must be at school tomorrow. (Picture books, stickies, and packages.)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Choose 8 words from your Word Work Unit #20 (posted below) and provide a definition using your own words. Respond to another persons post using their words in a sentence to show the meaning.