Today we started our first PE unit focussing on fitness. Students learned the 5 components of fitness and then participated in some fitness testing focusing on each of the components. Students will use the data from the fitness test to set a fitness goal which they will work on for the next couple months. Students also completed the first part of a beginning of grade 7 math assessment to see what skills they have mastered and what skills they still need to work on. Next will be starting the grade 7 math curriculum.
- Bring one 2-inch ring binder or two smaller 1.5-inch binders.
- Bring 1 or 2 white erasers
- Bring your agenda to school EVERYDAY!
1) NAME TAG: due tomorrow by 3 pm
2)WORD WORK: spelling and meaning test on unit 1 tomorrow!
3) POST A RESPONSE:
- To help prepare for you first WORD WORK evaluation, have a family member or friend quiz you on the SPELLING and MEANING of each word work word.
- Post a message here when you have completed this!