Today was another busy day of learning. We started off in the gym doing gymnastics and then had a lesson on the goal setting process and the principles of training (FITT and SAID). We reviewed the basic goal setting steps and then used the principles of training to set a personal fitness goal. We will be finishing the goals this week and students will be expected to start their action plans right away. Students will carry out their action plans for the next month. We will do our second round of fitness testing in December to see if students have met their goals.
1) HOMEWORK & REMINDERS
- Inquiry: complete analysis and synthesis sheet
- Pant Id Test tomorrow: Plant list 1 Plant list 2 (A special request of JOSEPH!!)
- Plant ID project due tomorrow at 9:00am
- Fitness Goal Sheet (finish up to action plan) due tomorrow
- Show your mid-unit math assessment to your parents!
- You have been learning about Pakistan in 'AMAL UNBOUND'. Some of you may already know things about Pakistan. Share your learning with your classmates.
- Watch this video to build your background knowledge. It will be helpful to your paragraph.
- Answer the following questions in paragraph (intro, body, and conclusion) format:
2.) What do you think you know about Pakistan?
3.) What do you want to know about Pakistan?
- Give one student a suggestion about their paragraph.
- Edit/revise your original post.
- This will be posted to FreshGrade. If you haven't been completing your daily PARS, I highly suggest you go back and complete the ones you have missed.