Today we started off the learning by completing our spelling test from last week and getting some new words to help build up our vocabularies. After this we carried on with our basketball unit. We are now playing short games as students are learning how to move to the open space within their positions. Games are getting better and better as students confidence and skill improves. Between recess and lunch we carried on with our math unit as students worked on solving problems involving percent. In the afternoon, we had music and enjoyed a very entertaining Lunar New Year performance
- Complete #1-14 on the Tax and Tip word problem handout
- Complete the work analysis for unit 14
- Explain the math and the humour in the following 4 math jokes about percent. Use complete sentences in your explanations.
- Give another student some feedback on an explanation.
- Edit/revise to improve your explanations.