Today's students worked hard to complete their plant ID projects. Between recess and lunch we had earth bites where students got their hands dirty and worked on harvesting vegetables and planting new fall and winter vegetables. In the afternoon we started our first art project. Students will be creating a personal collage that will reflect them. It will include images and items that roof show what they like dislike hobbies family friends and adventures they have had in their life. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend.
- PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES AND FOR YOUR HODDIE!
- COMPLETE ALL SCHOOL PPAPER WORK THAT WAS SENT HOME BY THER OFFICE
- NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!
- Be sure to read for 30 minutes each day this weekend and fill in you calendar! If you are busy and miss a day just read for one hour the next day.
2.)PLANT ID PROJECT:
- We will have a plant identification test on Tuesday. Students must learn to identify a minimum of 12 plant common names to get APPLYING. If you get more you will be EXTENDING!
- Who will challenge themselves to learn them all? (CLICK BELOW TO STUDY)
- Plant Samples 1 (click)
- Plant Samples 2 (click)
- Plant Samples 3 (click)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- NO PAR. HAVE A HOLIDAY!
OPTIONAL THNAKSGIVING BONUS:
- Watch the video and learn about Turkeys. I will give a Turkey QUIZ from the video on Tuesday for those who want a chance to win a PRIZE! #THELEARNINGNEVERSTOPS!