Today we read quite a lot of Amal Unbound and discovered that being rich and powerful doesn't necessarily make you happy. Societal expectations can change according to wealth, which can make life quite different. Students also worked hard completing most of the FSA. I know it was a long slog Div 1 and I commend you on your perseverance! In math, we had a great time using exponents with bases of 10 to explore and represent very large and very small numbers. Next week we will be having the unit evaluation for Math so be sure to be reviewing the learning intentions posted on Fresh Grade! Have a great weekend in your warm hoodies!
- We will have a Halloween Potluck lunch party on Wednesday! Everyone MUST bring something to contribute to the party. THIS WILL BE A LUNCH PARTY, NOT A JUNK FOOD ONLY PARTY. We would like a nice mix of good lunch items as well as some sweet items and snacks or drinks.
- Examples items: chicken wings, fried rice, spring rolls, sushi, spaghetti, veggies and dip, samosas, dumplings, Chinese food dishes, chicken nuggets, cookies, chips, cupcakes, Juice boxes etc.
- YOU WILL NOT NEED TO BRING A LUNCH ON HALLOWEEN WEDNESDAY!
- Click here to sign up for what you will bring to the party! (CLICK)
2) Home Work and Reminders:
- Review for Unit 7 word work test Monday
- Home reading
- Math Unit Evaluation Next Week (Thursday)
- NO PAR this WEEKEND!
- Post here if you have any questions about the Potluck Party or any other item related to school.
- ENJOY your PARless weekend!