- The parents are organizing your Gr. 7 Year-end. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can write a 250 characters or less paragraph for my Yearbook write-up.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Type it out in Microsoft word and make sure it is 250 characters or less (This includes letters, characters, spaces, and punctuation - USE WORD COUNT).
3.) Copy and paste it into this survey (link on TEAMS) after you have self-assessed your words.
4.) Keep it appropriate.
5.) Check for the givens (spelling, punctuation, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, etc)
6.) Include words of wisdom, advice, memorable moments, thank you's things you'll miss, things you won't miss, etc.
7.) Post a message here after you have copy and pasted it to the survey and you have completed the survey.
- To be added to TEAMS by 10 am
- Add your score to FG
- Complete the CHAPTER 11 TEST YOURSELF Quiz on page 103 of the handout.
- Have a parent supervise you and post of FG that they have supervised the test
- Mark the test and upload your score to FG
- INTEGRITY CHECK!
- Math assignments
- Science Assignments
- Art Assignment
- Word work activities