We started off the day with some beats and brainstormed ideas for our Spring Break Raps. We all wrote a rhyming pair and rapped it to the beat before getting into badminton in PE. After story we reviewed writing expressions to represent relations in linear patterns and then worked on an assignment. The afternoon consisted of music and preparing for the 3rd novel club meeting tomorrow.
- Math: MATH FOCUS p.380-382
- Be ready for your book club meeting tomorrow!
- Gade 7 Celebration contribution!
- Give an example of a linear relationship in the world. It must be able to be plotted and graphed as a straight line.
- Provide feedback on another post. Do you agree or disagree with the example given
- If you can't think of an example or do not understand, please ask your classmates and they will help you.