Today, students continued working on their maps and on their Novel Approach picture book packages. Between recess and lunch, students participated in their respective science challenges. Grade 7's tried to prove that electricity and magnetism were related. Later in the afternoon, students were lucky to watch an interactive and engaging performance by 'West My Friend'. Click here to watch one of their recent movie videos.
Students also had an introduction to our new math unit on integers (click here for the learning intentions) We are going full speed until next Friday and have much learning to get through. Stay focused and be diligent with your work.
- Please pay the fee and bring in the form s ASAP
- Visible thinking stickies must be completed
- Picture Book packages must be completed (This includes the gift of words/powerful phrases, and thinking and learning questions).
- The 'WHO PUSHED MY THINKING' sections will be completed in class on Monday. The graphic organizer at the back of the packages will also be completed in class on Monday/Tuesday.
- Book clubs will be modelled and practiced on Monday.
- Next Friday
- Aiming to have these completed by Wednesday at 3pm.
- Click for the Beijing Map Rubric
- Click for the Beijing Map Criteria Handout
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- No PAR this weekend as you have much to compete
- Ask any question you have here.
It's The Weekend Song