In our volleyball unit we practiced doing overhand smashes. Students really enjoyed hitting the ball hard. It felt good to hear the slap on the ball and see it rocketing away. We will soon be incorporating all the skills we have been practicing into a game. After more 1 or 1 writing conferences we had music and then did our first math inquiry. Students were posed the question: How can we compare fractions? They were challenged to find as many strategies as possible to order and compare fractions. It was great to see the collaboration and different thinking. In the afternoon, we had an extra PE period and then started our first French project. We will be learning some basic phrases that can be used in the classroom for simple daily requests and conversations.
- WEday tomorrow. Attendees be at school at 7:45 sharp!
- Home reading
- French poster plan
- Any unfinished math from the week
- Today Ms. Chohan spent a bunch of time responding to your PAR's from yesterday.
- Copy and paste your PAR from yesterday along with her feedback into your post today.
- Then reply to your cut and pasted post and answer any questions or make any revisions needed based on the feedback you received
- If you did receive any feedback from myself, Ms.Chohan or any other student yesterday please post here and either myself, Ms. Chohan or another student will give you some
- If you already reviewed feedback yesterday and made revisions please post copy and paste your original post the feedback and the revised post here!