Today we started our volleyball unit in PE and finished up the word work test form last week. We will have no word work this week, but we will be having our first Math Unit Evaluation on Thursday. Make sure you review the learning intentions posted below. We will have a pretest tomorrow which we will mark together to make sure you are prepared to go! After lunch, we had music, finished up the FSA and worked on our collages and artist statements!
- Math Worksheet
- Math Lesson for review (click)
- Home Reading
- Sign up for a contribution here (click)
- Bring a bowl or plate, cup and a food to mouth delivery device for the party on Wednesday! DO NOT FORGET! If you think you might forget bring it tomorrow and leave it here!
- Dress up for the party!
- If the weather looks decent we will be going on an all day field trip to Stanley Park to study ecosystems. For this trip you will need a device to take photographs and a compass card or two way bus fare ($1.90 x 2). More information will be sent home tomorrow! Please make sure you have arranged to have a device to take pictures for Friday!
- THIS FIELD TRIP IS WEATHER DEPENDANT. IF THE WEATHER IS VERY BAD WE WILL POSTPONE, BUT BE PREPARED TO GO!
- Post any positive integer greater than 10 (an integer must be a whole number)
- Reply to another students post and represent their number in 10 different ways
- Use all 4 operations in your reply!
- Challenge 1: Can you represent it using decimals?
- Challenge 2: Can you represent it using exponents?
- Challenge 3: Can you represent it using both decimals and exponents in the same equation?
- Review the reply to your number and given them some feed back: Did they get them all right? Do they need to revise?
- Make any corrections needed