1.) GR. 7 YEARBOOK PHOTOS:
- This is a reminder about the student photos that are being used in the 2021-2022 Gr. 7 yearbook, which will be distributed to all Gr. 7 students in Div. 1 and 2. By uploading your child's photo into the Google Drive survey that was sent out last week, you are giving consent for your child's photo to be included in the yearbook. These photos will be removed from the Google Drive server once they are included in the yearbook. If you do not want for your child's photo to be included in the yearbook, please do not upload the photo, or email the classroom teacher.
2.) Gr. 7 GROUP PHOTO (Tomorrow - TUESDAY, MAY 17th, 2022): (PARENTS PLEASE READ AND REVIEW)
- BRING YOUR GRADE & HOODIE!!!
- Click here to read and review a letter from our principal regarding the Gr. 7 Group Photo taking place tomorrow.
- Today, you participated in a tour of Churchill this afternoon. You did a tour of the school and did rotations at different stations so you can become more accustomed to the high school learning environment.
- LEARNING INTENTIONS: I can explain two important things I learned about Churchill (high school) today.
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/conclusion
2.) BODY: At least 2 supporting points. You must provide an example to support your point.
3.) GIVENS/CONVENTIONS: Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
4.) SELF-ASSESSMENT: Complete a self-assessment using the criteria. YOU MUST POST A SENTENCE AS A REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL PARAGRAPH INDICATING AT LEAST ONE THING YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR POST!
5.) PEER-ASSESSMENT: Give 2 students feedback based on the criteria.
6.) REVISION: Post your edited/revised post after responding to your own self-assessment or peer feedback.