Today we completed our word work test from last week and started Forbidden City unit 2. Students also started preparing for student led conference is next week. In the afternoon we carried on with the class real loud, worked on math and then started the final challenge for our electricity and magnetism inquiry. Students are building simple motors using the skills and knowledge they have learned throughout the unit.
1.) RAP performance on Thursday! Be ready to RAP. All lines must be memorized!!
2.) Math 6 p116-121 Math 7 p 176-181
3.) Electricity and Magnetism TEST FRIDAY!
4.) Word work word analysis due tomorrow (Test Friday)
5.)POST A RESPONSE:
- What is electricity? Explain using the diagram of a simple circuit below.
- Use science language: electron, circuit, switch, flow, light bulb, battery, wire
- What happens when the switch is turned on?
- What happens when the switch is turned off?
- Why won't a bulb light when you just touch it to a battery like in diagram B?
- Reply to another students post giving them some feedback on their post.
- Edit/revise based on the feedback you receive
| || || |