After our word work test we learned some of the rules for a proper badminton game and had some great matchups in PE. After recess and story, we got our Novel Approach groups, received our novels and then practiced some verbal algebraic expressions. Tomorrow students will meet with their groups and chunk the novel into sections so they can all be prepared when meeting in their groups. After Lunch and music, students worked on finishing up their story boards. Some groups even started some testing for their animation projects.
- Wordwork will be put on hold for the duration of the book clubs as students will be working with lots of vocabulary in their novel study groups
- Math: Verbal Expressions
- Field Trip Thursday: Get your forms and fee in ASAP!
- Start reading your novel and working on your book club packege tonight as your first group book club meeting will be the Wednesday!
- Write out 5 verbal expressions (make some hard and some easy), try and use math labguage such as: sum, difference, quotient, product etc.
- Reply to another classmates post and translate their 5 verbal expressions into algebraic expressions
- Mark the reply to your verbal expressions post!