Today's students completed the first half of the FSA government tests. Tomorrow we will finish the second half and then get back into the grade 7 curriculum. In the afternoon, students had their second to last science ecosystem observations and then had a good inquiry work period learning about systems inquiry and social studies research inquiry. We will complete the analyzing and synthesizing on Wednesday and then we will wrap up the inquiry by going public and sharing the answers to our questions.
2) French: Keep working on your keep working on your French cooking show script. Completed Scripts will be due Monday November 14th
3) POST A RESPONSE: :
- Learning Intention: I can create a fill in the blank quiz for my word work words.
- Success Criteria:
- Includes 8 sentences
- The sentences use the words correctly
- The sentence shows the words meaning
- Leave a blank space in the sentence for the chosen word work word
- Reply to another classmates post and complete the quiz by inserting the correct word.
- You may cut and paste the quiz and then add in the correct words.
- After a student has completed your quiz, reply giving them a score out of 8.
- Using the plural for of the word is okay.