We have been very happy with how this year has started off! Students have embraced our the way we learn with open arms and the learning is in full swing! Students submitted their 2 projects yesterday. On Monday, students will engage in the self/peer-assessment process to see how they can improve their work (based on the success criteria). Once we have evaluated their work, students will complete learning reflections and upload it FreshGrade for parents to comment on. Parents will receive more information regarding FreshGrade.
For a student's education to be as successful as possible , parents, students, and teachers must all be involved! Be sure to check the class website regularly to see what your child has been learning!
- If Ms. Altman assigned any work for Socials, make sure this is completed over the weekend.
1.) LA / NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete graphic organizer for 'VISUALIZATIONS' if you didn't complete this in class
- Here is the video/sounds we listened to during our lesson yesterday. Explain the lesson and what the learning intention was to your parents!
- Complete any unfinished work and check with the answer key that was handed out
- If you needed to make some changes to your projects over the weekend, be sure to bring all your materials back to school on Monday.
- Complete another piece for your Alphabiography and post it here!
- Remember that writing need to be...(see below)
- Choose one item under INTERESTING and focus on that for this piece
- Read your work and check for all the points under UNDERSTANDABLE and CLEAR.
- Read another student work and give them some descriptive feedback
- Edit/revise based on the feedback you receive