Today we used some time to prepare for our parent teacher conferences. We also had a lesson on developing ideas in our writing and worked on our Alphabiographies and artist statements. In math, we completed a pre-test to help us prepare for our unit test on Thursday! In the afternoon, we had a lesson on evaluating resources on the internet and continued immersing ourselves in our early humans inquiry project! You have large list of things to do this evening so read the post carefully please!
1.) FIELD TRIP FORMS MUST BE RETURNED TOMORROW!
2.) List what you will be bringing to our class potluck lunch tomorrow.
3.) Wear your costume for the Division 1 and 2 costume contest.
4) BRING A PLATE/BOWL, SPOON/FORK/CHOPSTICKS AND CUP TOMORROW FOR THE CELEBRATION
1) PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES SIGN UP
- Click here to sign up for a conference time (CLICK)
- Go over the behaviour check list, skills inventory and competency self-reflection we completed today with your parents and make any needed changes. Please return the form to me tomorrow
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES INQUIRY:
- Update your list below with at least 3 of your best questions. Include any useful resources you have found in your 'IMMERSION' phase.
- Click here to access the Gr. 7 Inquiry Question brainstorming page.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Homework check list! After completing each of these items cut and paste the corresponding statement and post it!
- I have put eating utensils (plate/bowl, fork/chopsticks, cup) for the party in my backpack
- I have put the signed field trip form in my backpack
- I have marked my math pretest and put it in my back pack
- I have gone over my conference form with my parents and put it in my backpack
- I have signed up for a conference time
- I have added 3 inquiry questions to the brainstorming page