Today we had our virtual school remembrance Day assembly where we took time to remember those who fought for peace and to appreciate the freedoms we have today. Students also learned about the basics of coding in computer science. They learned that code is a computer language that can be used by programmers to make computers and robots behave in certain ways. Students then used colour codes to program ozobot robots to follow specific movements. We will be practising the basics of colour coding again on Friday. What a fun way to learn about code!
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW
1.) MATH: Complete the first 10 questions of each page in the handouts (click)
- Highlight/add 4 show me statements to your writing
- Complete another #14 written piece by Friday at 9am
4.)POST A RESPONSE:
- Write a sentence for the other 8 word work words form this week
- Make sure each sentence shows you understand the meaning of the word.
- Read another students sentences and give them some feedback if the sentence does not show the words meaning.