Today we played some great games of Ultimate Frisbee in the morning. after recess students went over their math evaluations, made their corrections and uploaded their work to Fresh Grade. In the afternoon, we continued our pH science inquiry lab. Students worked on trying to determine the relative strength of the acids and bases. Mr. Hong and I were very impressed with all the learning that was going on. Students were very engaged and had great hypothesis and ideas. Tomorrow we will continue our work in chemistry.
- Thank you to those students who brought in their childhood pictures
- PLEASE BRING THE REST IN!
- Post the name of the book you are currently reading for our home reading program and a short summary of the plot so far.
- Would you recommend it from what you have read thus far? Why? Why not?
- Respond to another students post if you have read the book. (do not spoil any unknown plot)