The day started of in the gym with gymnastics and then we spent most of the rest of the day working with decimals and fractions, working on personal collages and the photo essays and lab write up. Be sure to practice your photo essay presentation and time your self when you do it so you are ready to present on Monday.
- Symphony Field Trip form
- Click here to sign up for parent drivers
- Math assignment p135-36 # 1,3,4,5,6,10,15 and p.140 # 1,3,5,6 click here
2) Post a Response:
- A) For the photo essay you have to make sure you compare the three habitats we visited. Explain what elements you are going to compare and why you chose to compare those elements?
- B) Explain how to determine the standard fraction of a repeating decimal. Use an example and then post a repeating decimal. (Just write repeating after the decimal as I do not think you can put the bar over the repeating part)
- C) Reply to another students post with the standard equivalent fraction of their repeating decimal in lowest terms