If you see people getting bullied or harassed, be sure to walk up to them and help them out, don’t let them think they’re alone in the world. Pink Day is a day to stand up against the injustice of harassment and bullying, especially against minorities and those of the LGBTQ community.
Be kind! Make the world a better place for everyone!
-I understand the meaning of percent (less than 100% and greater than 100%)
-I can convert percent’s to fractions and decimals and can convert fractions and decimals to percent’s
-I can estimate percent’s of numbers (taxes, commissions, discounts and tips)
-I can calculate percent’s of numbers using mental and can show my thinking (taxes, commissions, discounts and tips)
-I can calculate the percent of numbers using a calculator I can solve problems that involve percent
2)AFRICA MAPPING: Complete the grid and the outline of Africa by 9:00am tomorrow
3)NOVEL APPROACH: Have all materials with you and your arts completed by tomorrow at 9:00am.
4) POST A RESPONSE:
- Learning Intention: I can write an inspirational poem for PINK DAY
- Poem must address ALL of the following areas: Kind, Standing Against Bullying, Acceptance Of Others.
- Must include some rhyming
- Must include some figurative language
- Must inspire the reader by provoking feeling.
The History OF Pink Day