Today we met with our book club groups and chunked up the novel into 4 parts. group member will meet and discuss the gift of words and thinking and leaning questions after reading and preparing for each section. After lunch, we had story and got into learning about relations in linear algebraic expressions. We learned how to write an expression pattern rule for an increasing pattern using a coefficient and a constant. The afternoon as spent finishing planning for our animations, building props and sets and doing some animation testing.
- Book club meeting dates: Wednesday April 11th, Friday, April 13th, Tuesday, April 17th, Thursday, April 19th
- Math: Finish handout for tomorrow
- Field trip form and fee: Sophia and Eric N
- Bring in your homework Alerts!
- Finish your PAR form yesterday
- Check your PAR post form yesterday and mark the reply