I hope everyone had a restful weekend and got caught up on any missing assignments. Today we will be starting a class novel study on the novel, Refugee by Alan Gratz. Please follow the reading schedule and assignment due dates (click here to view). I think you will really enjoy this novel.
The learning intentions for this portion of the novel study are:
1)MORNING CHECK IN @10am
- We will start right at 10 am so do not be late!
- Refugee Vocabulary List 2 (click)
- Stone Fox Vocabulary List 1 (click) (Emma and Jordan)
- Pre-test at 10 am
- Work Analysis
- Sentences in WORD WORK CHANNEL ON TEAMS (Due Wednesday by 9am)
- Go to your NOTEBOOK ON TEAMS and look under NOVEL STUDY
- Upload evidence of thinking twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) to your BOOK CLUB CHANNEL
- Book Club 1 will share thinking about (WEEK 1 PART 1) tomorrow at 10:15am after the morning checkin
- Book Club 2 will share thinking about (WEEK 1 PART 2) Thursday at 10:15am after the morning checkin
4) MATH:(POST LAST WEEKS TEST SCORE ON FG)
- Your digital photography assignment should be complete with the LINK posted on Fresh Grade
5)POST A RESPONSE:
- Post the rules for multiplying and dividing integers!
- Check everyones rules and give them then a STAR if they are correct and a WISH if then need to make some corrections