Today, we started the day with a lesson on how to complete your Roy Lichtenstein-inspired artwork. We reviewed the learning intentions and the students generated success criteria for the assignment. Expectations were made clear and students worked independently and looked at images/comics online for the same inspiration that inspired Lichtenstein's work.
- You will be given time to work on this in class tomorrow. It is not for homework.
- Click here for a link to the criteria sheet.
- Example 1 - Mr. Hong's Class Instagram
- Example 2 - Mr. Hong's Class Instagram
- Mr. Hong's Class YouTube example video
- Click here for a list of Poetic Devices
- Bring your work form yesterday PAR tomorrow to be used in the lesson!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you had a lesson on 'DETERMINING WHAT IS IMPORTANT' in Language Arts (Novel Approach).
- This is one of the final reading strategies we will be learning about. It was great to see all students being strategic with their use of the other strategies in order to come a deeper understanding of the readings (lyrics).
- Watch this video and read along with the lyrics. This will remind you of today's lesson.
- In paragraph form, write what you think is the 'BIG IDEA' of Christina Aguilera's, "Beautiful" is.
- Ask one student a 'QUESTION' about their 'BIG IDEA'.
- Reply to any questions you receive.
U2 Beautiful Day
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
| || |