Today we did the final prep for the SS presentations that will take place next week. In math, we continued practicing solving 1 and 2 step equations. After we are comfortable solving equations we will start working on using algebra to create equations to solve word problems. We also started a scratch art project. Students are making their own scratch bards and will be leaning and practising how to use lines to create value and texture.
- Sports Day tomorrow:
- Don't forget to wear your team colours!
- Ultimate Frisbee game day sign up (click here)
- Math: handout (Tuesday May
- No School Friday!
- Field Trip form and Fee. If everyone gets it in my tomorrow at 3pm there will be a prize for the whole class!
- ** DUE DATE UPDATE** I will give you the first two periods on Tuesday May 22nd to work on your powerful responses. The draft versions will be due Wednesday May 23 at 9:00am
- Type out your sports day cheer form memory
- Time for an Integrity Check!!!