The end of another great week of learning as come to an end. Together as a class, we have co-created many Action Criteria Charts that set out behaviour expectations at school. Students are responding very well. Once we have a good system with clear expectations in place the learning will thrive! To end the week we completed the Terry Fox Run and started our first science unit on ecosystems by launching our Plant Identification and First nations use Project. Let's keep the learning going into next week and beyond!!!
IMPORTNAT-It is better to have a hoodie that is bigger rather than one that is smaller
- Adult large royal blue zip
- Youth medium purple pullover
- Adult extra Large purple zip
1.) Homework/Due Dates/Reminders:
- Word Work Test on spelling and meaning (Monday)
- Daily Home Reading and Calendar
- CHOOSE HOODIE SIZE
- FORMS: Give parents the package and your immunization forms. Have them review/sign them and return all necessary forms on Monday.
- Pay your school fees
2.)POST A RESPONSE:
- On Monday we are lucky to have a virtual video meeting with The Olympian Ronnie Baker. Tell your parents about our guest we will be welcoming into our class on Monday (virtually).
- Think of some thoughtful questions (at least 3) over the weekend to ask him on Monday. Post your questions here!
- Get excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
| || |
| || |