Zing! Zam! Zip! The day sure went by quickly. Just like a flash of lightning.
In the morning we had a volleyball lesson from Miss Liz. After a warm up, students practised bumping setting and serving before playing a fun game involving all 3 skills. After getting our blood flowing students learned two new ways to write an engaging introduction before they got to work on their writing. After recess we continued on with our fractions and decimals lesson. Students learned the difference between equivalent decimals. They are the same amount but just different sized pieces! We finished off the day with a reading strategy assessment. What a full day of learning!
2) MATH: No homework
3.)FRENCH: Decide what you will be cooking by tomnorrow!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain the difference between types of fractions
- Standard/proper fractions
- Improper fractions
- Mixed number fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Decimals fractions
- Equivalent decimals.
- SUCCESS CRITERIA:
- Copy and past the list of fraction types above
- Add an example for each fraction type
- Explain what each type represents
- Read another students post to give them some feedback improve.
- edit/revise based on the feedback you receive