Today we spent the morning working on personal writing and having individual writing conferences with the teacher. Everyone has had at least one individual conference with a teacher and we are now into round two. Make sure you are referring to the personal writing criteria rubric in your writing folder. In math, we started subtracting factions. After this we will love into multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals. I hope to be wrapping up this unit by the winter break.
- Conferences tomorrow after school
- Word work party tomorrow!
- 9:15am Primary Christmas concert
- Math Focus two pages (page 50 something on subtracting fractions) I can't remember so someone please post the assignment. Thank you.
- 1st. Look at the Personal Writing Rubric and choose an area to focus on. DO NOT say which area you have chosen in your post. (example: I chose effective ending that summarizes ideas)
- 2nd. Write a short example that illustrates the point in the rubric you chose: (example: In the end, I believe that the experience just made me stronger and if there is one thing I know it is that next time I will not make the same mistake.
- 3rd. Reply to another students post and try to figure out part of the rubric the example represents
- 4th. Reply and tell them if they were correct in indetifing what part of the rubric you had in mind with your example.