Today, students participated in the 'RUN FOR HOPE' to support the Terry Fox Foundation and cancer research. After recess students worked hard on their plant identification projects. It was great to see some students start to ask for FEEDBACK form their peers and teachers. Remember, "OWNERSHIP" is our destination and asking for DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK shows you are taking control of your learning. Tomorrow we will keep working on our science project and I want everyone to ask at least 2 other people for some DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK. You can do it! Mr. Hong and I believe in you all and will not let you fail! #THE LEARNINGNEVERSTOPS!
- Extension given. NOW Due on Monday, September 30th, 2019.
- 5 self and 5 world questions due Tuesday October 1st
- Tomorrow will be a day where people all over the world stand up to their governments in support of finding solutions to climate change.
- Watch this video and write a paragraph (introduction, body - supporting sentences/examples, and conclusion) on what you think about climate change and what you think we should do about it.
- Pay attention to the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc).
- Ask one student a thoughtful question about their paragraph.
- Answer any questions you receive.
- Edit/revise your post for the 'GIVENS' and 'PARAGRAPH STRUCTURE'.
Climate Change - Greta Thunberg