We are back at it for your last session of elementary school! I was great to see everyone today and fun to hear your interesting spring break experiences. We heard many stories form getting lost in Costco to sleeping for 15 hrs straight. As well as catching up, we got started a new class read-a-loud called "Touching Spirit Bear" by Ben Mikaelsen, started a mini math unit on graphing linear relations and had our final dramatic reading presentations. The presentations were fantastic and everyone has improved a lot. I'm looking forward to learning a lot together in the coming months!
- Home reading (calendar will be ready tomorrow)
- View the book trailers below to help decide what book you want to read for our upcoming novel study book clubs
- Describe the following graph based on the list of ordered pairs below. The graph is on a coordinate grid that runs form 10 to -10 on both the x and y axis. Try and see the ordered pairs in your minds eye!
- Use the following language to help you: It starts in the middle of quadrant...., then it moves sdown/up/left/right to the middle of quadrant.....then it crosses diagonally..........it stops at the bottom of quadrant.....etc.
- (8,8), (8,3), (8,0), (8,-5), (0,0), (-3,2), (-8,5) (-8,0), (-8,-6) (7,8)
Follow the Elephant
The 14th Goldfish
How to Steal a Dog
Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
The Lemonade Wars
Forbidden City (To be updated)
Threatened (To be updated)