Today students spent time going through their Fresh Grade portfolios and creating an Learning Evaluation Summary which will be used to create their Year-End Report Card. In PE we got started on our final round of fitness testing. It was great to see some students still improving their muscle strength and endurance in our 4th round of testing. AMAZING! Between recess and lunch we reviewed what it means to be a good digital citizen and learned that our digital dossier starts even before we are born. In the afternoon, we had music and started a visual arts project working focusing on movement and proportion.
- Click here for a list of all items you need to bring on the camping trip next week.
- The following students still need to hand in their CAMP Forms: Mathew, Mountain, Nicole, Vivian, Sarah, Tom
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned more about digital citizenship. We watched a few videos and had a class discussion and Q & A period to answer your questions.
- In paragraph form, write about why you think it is important to be a good citizen.
- Include at least 3 interesting things you learned today about your digital 'DOSSIER' / FOOTPRINT.
- Edit/revise your work based on the above criteria.
Youth and Media - Digital Dossier