I hope you all had a restful weekend, got all your learning activities completed and took some time away from screens. I went out into the mountains this weekend to get away from the city and to spend some time in nature. I saw many opportunities to use the digital photography composition techniques during my outing. Take a look at the photo to the left. What compositional technique did I used here?
IMPORTANT- Music activity posted on FG
1) LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Your letters to future self should be complete, sealed with a picture uploaded to FG by the end of the day (let me know if you need more time)
- Posted on teams at 8:30 am
- You have a 1 hr period to complete the quiz. The Quiz will close at 10 am
- Have your word work book ready on the next pretest page. I will give the pretest on TEAMS
- Add your pre-test score to the activity on FG
- Complete your word analysis and progress chart in your word work book
- Add you new sentences to your word work channel
- Word list (click)
- LAST WEEKS Word Work Test : Test will be open on TEAMS from 1- 2pm (you only have 1 hr to complete this quiz)
- Included in your personal belongings is a math handout with various worksheets corresponding to the math focus text.
- Complete from the beginning of the handout to page 60 (all sections on integers excluding the test)
- IMPORTANT- Page 61 in the handout is a Test. You will take this test on WEDNESDAY and you must be supervised by one of your parents or an adult in your home
- Add a link to your SWAY project as a comment on FG ( I will show you how to do this today after the morning check in)
- Continue adding photographs in your assigned channel on TEAMS
- Continue working on your Digital Photography Project on SWAY
- Continue giving feedback on photos to your group. In your final project, YOU MUST SHOW EVIDENCE OF IMPROVEMENT OF THE COMPOSITION TECHNIQUEOpen
- Participate in 30 minutes of physical exercise that keeps your heart rate up
- Record your resting heart rate (the secret word is: cookie) before, during and after exercising
- Post evidence (picture video or description of what you did and who you exercised wth) of your exercise on the Weekly PE activity of FreshGrade
- What are you reading right now? What did you read today?
- Post the name of the book and give a short summary of the text
- Would you recommend it?