Today was a great day of learning. We start off the dayWorking in our basketball skills in the gym.After that we got down to business publishing our Alphabiography writing projects. After recess we continued on With the class to read aloud Forbidden City. In the afternoon we had music and then carried on with our math unit on percent. We got into small groups and worked on a short math inquiry on estimating the percent of numbers. Another great day of learning at Laurier where #thelearningneverstops.
- Check Fresh Grade to see your Evaluations for your Alphabiography Writing Project evaluation and your Science Inquiry Write-Up evaluation
- Write a paragraph using at least 15 words form the last 5 word work units.
- Capitalize all the word work words so we know which they are
- Be mindful of the content of your writing and keep it appropriate (S.O.A.R.)
- Comment on anther students post with some positive feedback or an area to improve!