Today, we started the day off with Fitness Friday and we followed it up with a run/walk around the Langara golf course. The photo to the left shows our exact route. Our route was 2.8km in length and it took us approximately 29 minutes and 45 seconds to complete. Or average pace was 10:31 seconds per kilometre. Our average speed was 5.7 km an hour and our maximum speed was 11.5 km an hour. It was nice to see the weather improve today. We haven't seen sun like this in a very long time. With the weather improving, we are looking forward to spending more time outdoors to work on our physical health.
- We will have a spring break potluck party next Friday
- Each student must contribute something (try to make it yourself)
- Lets make this our best lunch party yet! (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!)
- People in motion art due next Friday
- Integers Evaluation Next week (Wednesday or Thursday)
- This video will help you with 6.6: Subtracting with integer chips
- This video will help you with 6.7: Subtracting with number lines
4.) LANGUAGE ARTS/NOVEL APPROACH: (...to be updated soon)
- Complete the second Book Club Blog Post by clicking here. If you haven't completed the first one, be sure to do that. It should be updated by Friday evening some time.
- Complete all gift of words and thinking and learning questions.
- Be prepared for your second book club discussion on Monday. Click here to view the C-Chart we co-created in class today.
- Test on Tuesday
- Click here to review all learning intentions for Electricity and Magnetism. We will be looking for evidence of the competencies in our Inquiry Journals on Monday and having test of the content on Tuesday. Collect any questions you have and we can discuss them on Monday before the test.
- Post your finished book review of The Worst Class trip Ever
- Comment on another students review
- This Book Review will be uploaded as an assessment on Fresh Grade so hand in your best work!
- Due Monday @ 9:00am