On Friday we had a great field trip to the Orpheum Theatre where we watched Vancouver Symphony Orchestra play their greatest hits concert. The concert was put together to celebrate the VSO turning 100 years old. Amazing! We heard different music from all around the world from ballets to sonatas and even a waltz. What a great experience. What instrument do you play or would like to learn? Enjoy the sunny weekend.
1) Homework and Reminders:
- Home reading
- Bring any other items you may want tao add to your ecosystems on Monday!
2) Post A Response:
- Scientists have to make careful observations and have to collect data in many different ways. This data can be used to draw conclusions and make hypotheses.
- Watch the video posted below and complete this PAR
- Define each type of data: QUALITATIVE and QUANTITATIVE
- Below each definition make a list in point form of at least 5-10 examples of kinds of data you may collect from your ecosystems over the next few weeks.
- Give another student some feedback on their post to help them add to their list or improve their post.
- Edit/revise based on the feedback you receive
- DO NOT COPY other people lists. Try to think on your own!
Qualitative Vs. Quantitative Data