Division 1. I will be away for the rest of the week. Please do your best to take ownership of your learning. This is your challenge. Nobody knows how the class should run better than you all do. Nobody knows you better than you do. You know what you need to learn and be successful. Please follow the C-Chart behaviour expectations and continue being Supportive, Open Minded, Awesome and Respectful throughout the rest of the week.
Be kids of INTEGRITY! I look forward to seeing you all on Monday.
- Fill out your agenda
- Complete all assigned work!
2) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain explain what ownership and kids of integrity mean in a paragraph
- SUCCESS CRITERIA:
- PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/ conclusion.
- GIVENS: Pay close attention to your spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
- INTRO: Make it as exciting and engaging as possible.
- BODY: Include at least 3 supporting points/examples showing/explaining what ownership and integrity mean
- CONCLUSION: Tie up your paragraph smoothly.
- PEER FEEDBACK/SELF-ASSESSMENT: Give 1 student 2 things to improve on based on the above criteria.
- REVISED VERSION: Based on the feedback you receive or the self-assessment you complete, post a revised version as a reply to your original post.