Today we welcomed back Ms. Liz to the classroom. It was great to have another adult in the classroom helping to support the learning. In the morning students handed in their complete plant ID projects to be evaluated. Evaluations will be posted on teams soon. Students also had a writing lesson focussing on how to generate ideas. Over the next weeks students will have many lessons on how to generate ideas and how to create powerful personal writing! In the afternoon students learned many French phrases that will be used throughout the classroom this year.
1. Bring back all field trip forms tomorrow!
2. Bring in collage items tomorrow!
1.) WORD WORK: Test on meaning and spelling tomorrow
2.) MATH FOCUS: p29 #1-7 (click)
3.)INQUIRY: Complete the legend and setting up 2 column notes page
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Holiday. Use this time to study for word work or get caught up on any missed homework from this week.
- Students who missed school this week, be sure to look at all this week's posts and get caught up as soon as possible.
- Click here to study (click) 14. involuntary 15. voluntary 16. system