- No words or test this week, but starting tomorrow you must bring me new word with the definition each day this week. Find the word in your home reading or elsewhere! Bring your first word with you tomorrow.
- Complete today's handout page 1-3 and 7 (You may use a calculator for the decimal section of page 7)
- Mark the first 10 questions of the lats 2 handouts using a coloured pen)
- I WILL BE CHECKING THAT THIS IS COMPLETE TOMORROW!
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE WORKSHEETS YOU MUST ASK ME TOMORROW OR HERE ON THE WEBSITE TODAY!
- |Handout #1 Answer key| Handout #2 Answer Key|
- The Collage is due Thursday!
- Bring in everything you need for the collage each day this week!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain how the inquiry process works during our library inquiry sessions.
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/conclusion
2.) BODY: Include all stages that Mr. Fisher discussed in today's lesson. For your supporting
examples, be sure to provide an example of what you might do in each stage. For example,
what do you do in your knowledge building circles, in your immerse stage, etc. End your paragraph by explaining why you like or dislike inquiry. Include several (at least 3) reasons for your opinion.
3.) GIVENS/CONVENTIONS: Check your work for spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.
4.) SELF-ASSESSMENT: Check to make sure you have mentioned all stages/phases of the
inquiry process in your paragraph.
5.) PEER-FEEDBACK: Give 2 students feedback. Let them know if they forgot to mention a
phase or if they forgot to explain a phase of the inquiry process.
6.) EDIT/REVISE: Post a revised version. Also, post one sentence on what you changed after
your revised paragraph.