Today we had our second to last gymnastic lesson and stated working on our gymnastics skills check list. It was great to see students pushing themselves to complete some of the more challenging skills. After music, in math we continued practicing finding the GCF and LCM of two numbers. In the afternoon we did our final preparations for the last phase of Inquiry: Going Public. Knowledge building circles joined together to share their Learning in the form of an inquiry story. It was an amazing afternoon of learning from each other!
1) Homework and Reminders:
- Math: Finish the GCF/LCM handout
- 50 Word Review Test Tomorrow!!
- Write another paragraph for you Alphabiography!
- Provide Some feedback to help another student improve their writing
- Edit/revise based on the feed back you receive
- CAPITALIZE ALL CHANGES YOU MAKE WHEN YOU REVISE!
** Make sure your feedback is focused on the criteria for powerful personal writing***
- Try breaking your writing into paragraphs.
- Can you add some words to describe...
- Try starting you sentences with some different transition words.
- What could you do to catch the readers attention in the beginning?
- There are several grammar mistakes near the end. Can you find them?
- Don't forget to capitalize proper nouns.
- Can you add more detail to...
- I think you need to add commas to your list.